37 Users
0 Likes
11.3 K Views
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Bruce Sprinsteen - Adam Raised A Cain
https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43465

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Added all the Springsteen songs....added Shady's tab for All My Loving - added Catfish Blues....

What I haven't added is the "easy" riff to Solsbury Hill, it's just single notes and doesn't really represent a full song one can play on a guitar, whether acoustic or electric....

Apart from that, I think we're pretty much up to date with the index.....any omissions, be sure to let me (or one of the other mods) know, and it'll be rectified ASAP.

Thanks everyone for your input!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@steves)
Estimable Member

Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run: http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43505&p=397282#p397282

ReplyQuote
(@rodders)
Noble Member

Hi Vic could you add these please

Gilbert O'Sullivan Matrimony

and

Big CountryShips

Thanks,

Rod.

Be excellent to each other & party on dudes!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=686668

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Time to headbang!

Metallica - Jump In The Fire

Metallica - Seek And Destroy

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Recent additions to the index -

Both Metallica songs: both Big Country songs: Born To Run: Saving Grace: Ticket To Ride: Matrimony.

Thanks, everyone, for your hard work. Special thanks to Rodders; can't have been much fun typing those three songs out with a busted wrist!

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@dogsbody)
Prominent Member

Please add,

Christy Moore - North And South Of The River

http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43695&start=0

Thanks

The guitar is all right John but you'll never make a living out of it! (John Lennon's Aunt Mimi)

ReplyQuote
(@dogsbody)
Prominent Member

Please add:

Christy Moore - Smoke And Strong Whiskey

http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43716

Thanks,

Chris

The guitar is all right John but you'll never make a living out of it! (John Lennon's Aunt Mimi)

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Both songs added, Chris. To both indexes - the first new songs to be entered both by artist's name/surname AND by song title!

Vic

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Both songs added, Chris. To both indexes - the first new songs to be entered both by artist's name/surname AND by song title!

Vic

Maybe you could order them by key the next time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LMAO..........yeah, I'll get straight on with it, then, shall I, Roy? LOL - and thanks for your contributions, my friend. Some good songs there....

Sigh - back to slaving over a hot Database.....it's a dirty job, etc, etc....and that's a week of my life I'll never get back. Worth it, though, if just one person thinks it's better.....

NICK - can I have that 10% rise in my Mod's pay now? I worked hard for it, honest, I think I deserve it.....and I'll settle for 7.5%.......

Vic

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Hey, how did I respond to myself as Vic?

Roy

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hey, how did I respond to myself as Vic?

Actually - how did I respond to YOUR post as rparker?

I think I must have hit the "edit" button instead of the "quote" button and carried on from the end of your post, so mea culpa. Never mind, Roy - you gained an extra post and I missed out on one. Not that I actually need to boost my post count....

Vic....or is that Roy? No it's Vic....honest!

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Oh to have the power of a mod!!!!!!!!!!! I would surely start all kinds of trouble. Maybe start PM'ing Nick with a bunch of Derek Trucks questions. :twisted:

Yeah, probably should delete this one after you read it. :lol:

Roy

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

The Who - I Can't Explain

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

The Who - I Can't Explain

Dan

Added to both indexes, as is "Substitute" - I think we're up to date again. Don't hesitate (that applies to EVERYONE!) to let me know if you spot any omissions!

Vic

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 16