Skip to content
REM Unplugged, To T...

Notifications
Clear all

REM Unplugged, To The One I Love (beginners!)

20 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@dogsbody)
Prominent Member

Thanks Matt,

You mentioned that this was an Un-plugged version. I don't seem to be able to find a CD available anwhere of REM Unplugged, I assume it would be an MTV production if it existed. Can you advise or what was the triple CD you got ths version from?

Chris

The guitar is all right John but you'll never make a living out of it! (John Lennon's Aunt Mimi)

ReplyQuote
 mmdm
(@mmdm)
Estimable Member

I heard this song last week and found myself wondering what the Fire part meant. I've heard it many times but never even wondered before. Seems like a weird thing to say there.

This looks nice and easy. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@mattguitar_1567859575)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Chris

I don't think its the triple CD - i am struggling to find it myself. Since my 40th birthday, my CD collection seems to resemble a bring and buy sale!!! Its a bit of a mess, like someone that's drunk FAR too much vodka has been rifling through it at 2am. Oh ...I did...!!

Matt

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

I heard this song last week and found myself wondering what the Fire part meant. I've heard it many times but never even wondered before. Seems like a weird thing to say there.

burning love?

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

It's on the album 'document', which also contains the original. It's one of the six bonus tracks that comes with the 'IRS Vintage Years' collection. You can hear a clip hear: http://musikdownload.freenet.de/servlets/2452685223801Dispatch/22/Call?htmltemplate=./album/viewalbum.htm&albumid=12273

I have some bootlegged versions of it IIRC, if anyone wants me to look for it send me a PM.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2