C F
Singing come sail away, come sail away
G F
Come away with me
C F
Come sail away, come sail away
G F
Come sail away with me

This one sounds good on acoustic too! For the first two verses a laid back D/du/udu strum works good. Some of the chords are held longer than others and its pretty easy to tell if you've heard the song. One little extra thing you could do when play the Am before the F chords is strum D/du/udu the first time and as it is held for two measures (or one full measure if ur counting in 6th notes) the second time strum D/Du/D/D on the last D play an Am/G to give a nice little Base walk down to the F.
Play the first two verses softly so that when u get to the loud part it sounds really good. The fun part is once you get to the loud part The trick to get it to sound like the song is to release pressure after all the downstokes and upstrokes on the F. It sounds much better if you don't let your upstrokes ring out. It gives it a choppy sound when u release pressure
Play this pattern for the first couple lines of the last two verses (right up until the “come sail away” part). I'm writing it out as 8th notes its actually probably in 16ths but it might be easier for beginners to see it like this. D are down strums and U's are upstrums. X are just from releasing pressure on the strings If they are capital that mean to emphasize it. If you have trouble letting a chord ring out for a full measure you could strum a D/du/udu but really emphasize the first strum and play the other ones very lightly.
Dont forget to release pressure on the up strokes and down strokes on the F it makes a huge difference!
C F
1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and
D D x U U u

G F
D D x U U u

Once you get to the come sail away part it sounds like the rhythm changes a bit to this. Change to the F on the upstroke on the “and” of beat 4. Remember to keep releasing pressure on the F chord!

C F
D d u D x U U U D x x

G F
D d u D x U U U D x x

Enjoy!