Clear all

Dragon's Heart Guitar Pick Giveaway!

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@dragonsheart)
Topic starter  

Hey Everyone!

Enter out #GuitarPickWednesday for a chance to score some free Dragons Heart Guitar Picks!

Check us out on Faceboook too!

(@dragonsheart)
Topic starter  

Hello Guitar Noise fans! Every month I send out special deals and notifications to Dragon's Heart customers, but NOW I want to extend the invitation to everyone (everyone who signs up, that is)! Join me in the lair and receive EXTRA discounts and chances to enter giveaway contests! Newsletters are sent out monthly! Did I mention that I love to give away picks? Sign up!

ReplyQuote
(@dragonsheart)
Topic starter  

Hello friendly forum viewers!
More giveaways are in store for you during the month of March! But I want to talk about the Dragon's Heart Guitar Pick Blog for a moment. If Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks are a new name to you, click on over to the blog and read up on why DHGP are the best guitar pick for Acoustic or the best guitar pick for Shredding or check out the Reviews and hear why guitarists agree that Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks are just the best pick in general!

Licks & Riffs!

ReplyQuote
(@dragonsheart)
Topic starter  

Score a set of FREE Guitar Picks when you become a Dragon's Heart Guitar Pick reviewer!

Email Clint at [email protected] if your interested in reviewing an innovative pick which enables beginners and experienced players to develop and enhance their own personal style, while experimenting with new techniques.

Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks have been reviewed by many prominent guitarists on Youtube! Such as CS Guitars, Robert Baker, Dallton Santos, Guitar Goddess, Pixxy Lixxx, Metal Guitar Stuff (to name a few).
Let us know which social channels you can publish the review to and your mailing address!

Are you tired of gimmicky promises about picks that just don't fit the bill? Get your hands on these picks and we guarantee, you won't put them down!

ReplyQuote
(@dragonsheart)
Topic starter  

We are excited to announce CSGuitar's Torture video Part 1!

Colin Scott tortures a variety of popular picks and the results are not surprising, but the destruction is pretty entertaining!

Torture entries are: Everlast pick, Jazz III pick , Gravity pick, Chicken pick and the Pure Dragon's Heart Guitar Pick.

The testing categories include : Impact, Acid, Cold and Heat!

See the video here

Stay tuned for Part 2!

ReplyQuote
(@dragonsheart)
Topic starter  

Hey guys!
We're working on rolling out the newest pick in the Dragon's Heart line...the Dragon's Scale

Why it's awesome:
•1.5mm thick
•Up to 1,000 hours of play
•Same great styles as Dragon's Heart Picks (Pure, Original, Hardened, GT, & Faux)
•Three unique playing edges

We're offering perks to those who join our campaign to help bring these picks to life. The Dragon's Scale won't be a reality without the help of guitar enthusiasts and pick lovers. Check out our IndieGoGo campaign to see how you can help us out and get great deals on pick packs, custom engravings, and even picks for life!

ReplyQuote