Clear all

Truefire Instructional Material Giveaways

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gadlaw)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

They have a couple of giveaways and workaways going on there. If you go to their forum and post to the Sticky Topic in their General Musings section that says 'Your Two Cents Worth' - you know a couple of guitar questions, not your ssan or anthing - and follow the instructions and they'll send you a couple of their sample courses as explained in the first post. I did that one a while back just because I had bought a course or two from them and just to see if it was on the up and up and sure enough, I posted the answers to five questions like 'how many years have you been playing?' and shortly as promised I had a couple of good quality instructional lesson samplers. Worth a look just for that.

The other promotion they are running over there through their forum involves getting another eight or so people at that forum who'll commit to posting and I guess seeding the forum for a number of months to try to get a community going on over there. That promotion would give $1000 worth of their instructional material to those who successfully participate. I enjoy their instructional material and it seems to be a perfectly good way to load up on guitar instructional stuff while doing what many of us like to do - namely posting and participating in a guitar forum. I think it's at truefire.com/forum . Worth the look. :note2:

Enjoy your karma, after all you earned it.
http://www.gadlaw.com

(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

If I only had the time....

Truefire has some excellent material. I subscribed to Truefire University for a while.

ReplyQuote
(@gadlaw)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hey there Nick, I haven't been around here for a while, it must have happened when I alphabetized my bookmarks and combined with my ADD I lost track. :D Last time I was here I don't remember you being on myspace. I'll have to pop in there and take a listen. A shame you don't have the time, what with you being one of the giants around here and as well respected as you are. I do like Truefire, I also like Homespun - I promise myself I'll pick up that Mandolin and that Banjo that are calling to me at the local independent instrument dealer and grab me some Doc Watson and company to start learning me some of that music. A shame it took me this long to discover the joys of playing music but a joy there are communities online and great instruction out there to be used. :note1:

Enjoy your karma, after all you earned it.
http://www.gadlaw.com

ReplyQuote