Clear all

AdrenaLinn III

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jick-jackson)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Just bought an adrenalinn III and can't wait for it to get here. Any of y'all ever use one of these? I spend more time playing alone than with shows/practice. I think it will be a blast but I'm sure the novelty will wear off at some point. My only tempo-synched effect (in a real life playing situation :)) is my Boss DD-6 which I can tap tempo but it's never right on. I have a feeling it will be a creative spark if nothing else.

Anyone else using the Roger Linn stuff drop a post and your experience.

Peace,
Jick

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Visit The Best Show on WFMU at wfmu.org

(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Always been temped since the first version, but couldn't quite be pushed over the edge. Let us know -- with recordings, if possible. For mine, I've used either a Line6 DL-4 or Echo Park for delay linked FX. Both work well for tap tempo, but the DL-4 also does short looping ... and goes absolutely into outer space once in a while until reset.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@jick-jackson)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hey I will just as soon as I get around to figuring this out. It's actually a Adrenalinn 1 but with the chips to make it a 3. The guy included all of the chips and literature on each model so it should be some fun learning!

I had a dumb accident on Saturday and broke two bones in my foot, so it's kind of hard to concentrate with all the codeine and stuff. I had some dumb fun with the Linn and one of the "beatboxes" with some synced effects and it's pretty cool. I'll try and figure out how to post audio links, any tips?

Peace,
JJ

ReplyQuote
(@jick-jackson)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Oh gnease, I forgot to mention I had a Line 6 delay too but it was just too much for me. I've been pretty happy with the DD-6 with a remote switch. I had an old analog delay for a long time but it just crapped out on me one too many times and I went to the DD-6 and never looked back. It's really a good pedal. Now this freakin adrenalinn thing...

Peace,
Jick

ReplyQuote