Clear all

Busted V-Amp Power Supply

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I have an original V-Amp from Behringer. I bought it used on ebay when the V-Amp 2 was just released, so I've had it for a fair while. The power supply had some connection issues but I had it fixed by an electrician who worked with someone I knew. It broke again a while ago, and I haven't got a way to fix it again, so I want to get a new power supply. The V-Amp itself works fine, its just that the adapter is in rough shape. I looked on the Behringer site, but they don't carry the one I'm looking for.

I was hoping somewhere on here who has a V-Amp, I know there are a few who do, would know where I could find a replacement one. The AC Adapter has 5 pins, and is rated at 13 W according to the Behringer site. I don't know much at all about electronics, so I don't know if this is something you can pick up a Radioshack or something you have to order online or what.

Short of buying a new V-Amp, does anyone know what I can do?

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Paul

I can't guarantee this is the exact replacement, but the chances are very good it is. It is the power supply for the V-Amp 2:

Behringer V-Amp 2 Power Supply

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Wes.

I actually never thought to look at music123 or musiciansfriend or anything like that. I checked ebay and the behringer site and stopped there. Can't believe it didn't occur to me to look there.

I'm going to order one, I can't see it not working.

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote