Christmas Early

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Bought a new Morley Volume pedal today at Guitar Center, and then went purchased a Zoom E606 Multi Effect off Craigslist. Pretty happy with both but looking forward to adjusting the pedal effects to more my style.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Good toys - congrats for treating yourself.

Being happy, and "looking forward' are both nice things. Cheers! :D

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Guitar gear for Christmas is cool. Enjoy! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Good stuff, Jim. 8)

I got my main "wish" early too - my bass amp just came back after seven weeks in "tech repair land." :note1:

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Thanks guys

Awesome Slej.. I am having a difficult time working the multi into what I am doing. Mostly because if I use it for say, Chorus and want to switch to overdrive without chorus.. when I click the bypass on the pedal.. EVERYTHING goes quiet.. LOL Not sure how to just bypass.

Anyway, it is fun to play with and I dont know that I will "gig" with it but for sitting around and playing with the different sounds its alot of fun.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Congrats Jim!

Those pedal effects are very inspiring. You can get a lot of fun just playing with the controls!

ReplyQuote
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote