Corrupt a wish game

94 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
41.2 K Views
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

I wish I didn't post in this thread.

Granted but you are doomed to post numerous times in the future only to have your every dream shattered in the imagination of the vultures here.

I wish I could get rid of this cold.(week 5 begins today)

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Granted. I hope you enjoyed being without it though, as now, 3 weeks later, you're about to have another that will last twice as long...

I wish I had a full-blown recording studio in a basement under my house.

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

I wish I had a full-blown recording studio in a basement under my house.

Granted!! Unfortunately, it flooded.

I wish Spring would hurry up and arrive.

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Granted. Here it is now, but man, this winter's sure dragging on!

I wish I had a full-blown recording studio in a waterproof, fireproof, earthquakeproof, nuclear fallout bunker under my house.

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Granted - but there's no door.

I wish I could make a living in the music industry.

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Granted - you are the most successful busker who ever lived, even though you know only one song*. The birdie song. 12 hours a day. Nice!

I wish I had an industrial drill to get into the recording studio bunker that I now know lurks just beneath the floor of my house...

*Don't they all? And it's always either Wonderwall or Here Comes the Sun. There are no other busker songs.

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

I wish I had an industrial drill to get into the recording studio bunker that I now know lurks just beneath the floor of my house...

Granted!! But you have one.. but its in the basement with no door.

I wish the temperature was 72 degrees F and I was outside sipping on a nice cool margaritta.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@pappajohn)
Honorable Member

Granted. But the 120mph winds from the freak hurricane just ripped the margaritta glass out of your hand and the hail is beating you in the head.

I wish it was 1968 again, and the produce from my neighbors garden was harvested about a week ago.

-- John

"Hip woman walking on a moving floor, tripping on the escalator.
There's a man in the line and she's blowin' his mind, thinking that he's already made her."

'Coming into Los Angeles' - Arlo Guthrie

ReplyQuote
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I wish it was 1968 again, and the produce from my neighbors garden was harvested about a week ago.
Granted: It's October, 1968 and your neighbors garden has given up a beautiful bounty, which really doesn't matter to you, as you find yourself along the Mekong Delta wearing green . . .

I wish I were making my living as a scuba instructor.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

I wish I were making my living as a scuba instructor.

Granted: now if only you could get over your fear of water, you might be able to drum up some buisiness.

I wish I could relive my teenage years with the knowledge I have now.

On a side note:

Hey pappajohn. I'm guessing your neighbors garden wasn't growin' any veggies. "No stems. No seeds...."

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

Granted: now if only you could get over your fear of water, you might be able to drum up some buisiness.

I wish I could relive my teenage years with the knowledge I have now.

Granted and you scored all those girls you wished you had, only every Father in the neighborhood is now looking for you.

I wish:

I could get a private guitar lesson from David Gilmour on a Monday, Jimmy Page on the next Tuesday and Eric Clapton the next Thursday.

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

I could get a private guitar lesson from David Gilmour on a Monday, Jimmy Page on the next Tuesday and Eric Clapton the next Thursday.

Granted. The Monday lesson is scheduled for January 2, 2096.

I wish I hadn't dropped by this thread :)

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote
(@pappajohn)
Honorable Member

Granted, but every link you visit redirects you here

I wish I could find more time to practice (and have my guitar, cables, amp, picks, and electricity) so I could actually learn to play this thing.

[side notes]
It's October, 1968 and ... you find yourself along the Mekong Delta wearing green . . .
Good one
"No stems. No seeds...."
"... that you don't need, Acapulco ..."

-- John

"Hip woman walking on a moving floor, tripping on the escalator.
There's a man in the line and she's blowin' his mind, thinking that he's already made her."

'Coming into Los Angeles' - Arlo Guthrie

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

I wish I could find more time to practice (and have my guitar, cables, amp, picks, and electricity) so I could actually learn to play this thing.
Granted, you now have an extra 6 hours a day to practice, and you have your guitar, cables, amp, picks and electricity. Now, where did all your strings go?

I wish I didn't need to sleep so I could spend more time doing useful things...

ReplyQuote
(@ghost-rider)
Reputable Member

I wish I didn't need to sleep so I could spend more time doing useful things...

Granted, but now you are locked in your underground recording studio, without electricity, playing acoustic guitar by candlelight, no clocks, no metronome. Time has become meaningless.

I wish I were a famous master luthier: every guitar would be my signature model.

"Colour made the grass less green..." 3000 miles, Tracy Chapman

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 7