Reputable Member

Where is Jim Morrison buried?

In his grave.

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

In his grave.

Are you sure?

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@alterego)
Estimable Member

:lol: @ greybeard and argus!

http://poemasmuertos.blogspot.com/

ReplyQuote
(@alterego)
Estimable Member

OK guys, here's another one:
Which Brit band's ex manager said about Coldplay that they are just a bunch of sissies scared of their exams?
(Told ya about my musical diaper thing)

ReplyQuote
(@waltaja)
Estimable Member

here's one...

What was the first real band Jimmy Page played in?

the first real band Jimmy Page played in was Neil Christan and the Crusaders

"I got a woman, stay drunk all the time!"

-Led Zeppelin-

ReplyQuote
(@waltaja)
Estimable Member

i Dont know that one. Yardbirds maybe. Heck. He did studio work before for The Who and The Kinks and such.

Ok what was the first guitar ever played by Jimmy Page? He was 13 at the time.

i don't remember the name of it but it was a copy of an ES guitar that someone brought back from a trip i think. he took it school and had a kid show him how to tune it and then became completely obsessed. then he bought a "real" electric guitar as he called it. it was a british copy of a strat i think

-Led Zeppelin-

ReplyQuote
(@waltaja)
Estimable Member

what band was Robert Plant singing for when Jimmy Page got him to join the New Yardbirds?

-Led Zeppelin-

ReplyQuote
(@tone4days)
Eminent Member

didnt slash use seymour duncan alnicoII pros ?
morrison is interred in paris

ReplyQuote
(@alterego)
Estimable Member

ok, who did Mark Knopfler play for in his initial days before Dire Straits happened?

ReplyQuote
(@waltaja)
Estimable Member

ok, who did Mark Knopfler play for in his initial days before Dire Straits happened?

the cafe racers?

-Led Zeppelin-

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

i Dont know that one. Yardbirds maybe. Heck. He did studio work before for The Who and The Kinks and such.

i don't remember the name of it but it was a copy of an ES guitar that someone brought back from a trip i think. he took it school and had a kid show him how to tune it and then became completely obsessed. then he bought a "real" electric guitar as he called it. it was a british copy of a strat i think

The guitar was called a Grazioso (note the zoso resemblance) and I think i read it was a Strat copy but i may be incorrect in that part. I know it was a Grazioso.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@hobsonator)
Trusted Member

Vito Bratta was the guitar player for White Lion. I'll bet he's playing with somebody somewhere.

ReplyQuote
(@waltaja)
Estimable Member

The guitar was called a Grazioso (note the zoso resemblance) and I think i read it was a Strat copy but i may be incorrect in that part. I know it was a Grazioso.

the grazioso was the second guitar. i read in the book Hammer of the Gods that the very very first guitar he had was the ES copy. then he bought the Grazioso

-Led Zeppelin-

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

the grazioso was the second guitar. i read in the book Hammer of the Gods that the very very first guitar he had was the ES copy. then he bought the Grazioso

Well I read that other thing in another book...

Thats a lot of quotes, someone quote me next :lol:.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Well I read that other thing in another book...

Thats a lot of quotes, someone quote me next :lol:.

...Uhhh. huh huh huh huh huh huh. Zep rulez! Yeah!! m/

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4