Clear all

Jacked up chord

18 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@hawkfoggy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

When I joined GN, what I knew about theory could be written on the back of a postage stamp with a whitewash brush and stilll leave room for the tab to Stairway to Heaven..... but thanks to people like KP, Fretsource and Noteboat, I actually understand what I'm playing some of the time....
how odd would that be to get a stamp with tab for stairway to heaven on the back. your sending music, the best gift of all!

"I'm as free as a bird now. And this bird you can not change" Free Bird, By: Lynyrd Skynyrd
GIT SNAKE BIT!!!
stay safe

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

how odd would that be to get a stamp with tab for stairway to heaven on the back. your sending music, the best gift of all!

Oh, I don't know - wouldn't take long before you could say, "Stairway To Heaven? Hah, I've got it licked......"

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@voidious)
Estimable Member

Oh, I don't know - wouldn't take long before you could say, "Stairway To Heaven? Hah, I've got it licked......"

:D :D :D

Vic

Oh man, is there a hall of fame for cheesy jokes around here? :D That made me laugh! :)

-- Voidious

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2