Clear all

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@greyskies)
Topic starter  

David,
Excellent lesson on Behind Blue Eyes. I'm able to play all sections but having difficulty putting it all together. I can play the instrument interlude but it doesn't seem to fix in when I play it in the song, but I'll keep working it. My greatest difficulty, is the turn around to outro B to A transition, some how I muddy it up.

I'm very tempted to ask for help on section 3 with arpeggios and then I realize that would be cheating, so I'm going to work thru your pod casts lessons and see if I can acquire the tools of the trade. You're hear back from me in month if I have any questions.

I first saw The Who in 73 and they gave me the chills and they still put on a great show. Thanks again for the lesson
~brad

(@greyskies)
Topic starter  

David
After a couple of months of diligent practice I can play all parts of this lovely arrangement. I can string them together and have my kids say nice job dad but it sounds piece meal when I play it. I've tried to work each transitions but I feel like I'm sliding back wards.

I've gone back to square one and practicing each section and transitions and think I could use your help. Example 3, verse "b" section I can play well but not with chords AND arpeggios. I've tried to work out the arpeggios myself and wonder if it would be to much too ask to sketch them out?
thanks in advance
Brad

ReplyQuote