Clear all

I wrote this when I was 12

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@iwillbefamouswatchme)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I was looking though a old notebook of mine and saw it. I personally think it was pretty good for being 12 at the time. I would love to hear your opinions and If your curious to see my writing evolution check out "not alone", that I posted yesterday. by the way its by my first ex girlfriend

Just a song

I'm siting down looking up at u, trying 2 tell myself your lies are true. your hair is blonde and your eyes are blue, your exuses are hallow and i see right though.i wont be a pawn in your little game and are realationship will never be the same. I dont wanna lisin so i just pretend inside my mind im thinking "is this the end"

is this the end,was it all pretend. are these wounds to deep to ever hope to mend. I used 2 smile at the thought of your face, now your just another memory i wanna erase

Im thinking about are memories, remembering what you ment to me. do you remember are picnic in the park, or all the times we snuck out after dark.You said youd always care and i said il always be there. you said you your love was true and i would have done anything for you. i would have given you all the stars in the sky, now im siting here wondering was it all a lie.

is this the end,was it all pretend, are these wounds to deep to ever hope to mend. I used to smile at the thought of your face,now your just another memory i wanna erase.

It was fun but im moving on, your the reason i wrote this song. You say im not being fair, WELL FUCK YOU, I DONT REALY CARE. now that are relationship is done, im gonna party and have some fun. A few days later you call me up, i answer the phone and say "watz up". You say your hearts been breaking, I HANG UP BECUASE YOUR TOTALY FAKING. Are realtionship was all pretend, but im not gonna let u get me in the end

the end,the end,the end, the end, the end,

This is the end, it was all pretend. These wounds are to deep to ever hope to mend. i used to smile when i saw your face, now your just another memory i wanna erase.

(@susan-palmer)
Eminent Member

What's the tune for it?

Susan Palmer
Guitar Instructor at Seattle University
Author of The Guitar Lesson Companion
Free Lessons and More at: http://www.leadcatpress.com

ReplyQuote