Clear all

2 guitar tap...

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@voodoo_merman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Maybe most of you guys have seen this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OSzUe3ZQvxQ

Ahhh the wonders of practice...

At this time I would like to tell you that NO MATTER WHAT...IT IS WITH GOD. HE IS GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL. HIS WAY IS IN LOVE, THROUGH WHICH WE ALL ARE. IT IS TRULY -- A LOVE SUPREME --. John Coltrane

(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member

Yeah i seen that. Cool stuff! Timing is hestitant at times, but hey, thats not exactly easy! Not only is he good but the lucky bastard can afford 2 Paul Gilbert signiture guitars.

ReplyQuote
(@voodoo_merman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

the lucky bastard can afford 2 Paul Gilbert signiture guitars.

Geeze! They're real!? Thought they were replicas. Mommy and Daddy have been nice to him...

At this time I would like to tell you that NO MATTER WHAT...IT IS WITH GOD. HE IS GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL. HIS WAY IS IN LOVE, THROUGH WHICH WE ALL ARE. IT IS TRULY -- A LOVE SUPREME --. John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
(@cerberus)
Estimable Member

this guy's the musical equivalent of a model- he creates an unrealistic standard of playing.

I pity the fool, but also suggest ways he might better himself.

ReplyQuote
(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

this guy's the musical equivalent of a model- he creates an unrealistic standard of playing.
Not at all. Models are doctored up in every possible way, often with the very shape of their body changed. This guy is just playing some guitar. Unlike a model, anyone with two hands and enough time on them can do what he does.

ReplyQuote