12 Users
0 Likes
(@tom-berk)
Topic starter  

Forget Parker, out of the $$ range . When she gets her OWN job maybe

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Parker are generally pretty good. Washburn has a lot of lemons.

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote
(@cabreraluvr7)
Estimable Member

ok..Im 15 years old and bought my electric guitar at 14 last year. Let me just say that you should make her save her money and buy it herself. Thats what I did. Now Im so careful with it and let only certain people come near it. I had yardsales, baked things and other stuff to get the money. You dont know just how great it felt to hand the guy at sam ash $400 that I made myself. She's exactally the same age as I was and in my openion when we have to buy things ourself we take much better care of it. :D

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

ok..Im 15 years old and bought my electric guitar at 14 last year. Let me just say that you should make her save her money and buy it herself. Thats what I did. Now Im so careful with it and let only certain people come near it. I had yardsales, baked things and other stuff to get the money. You dont know just how great it felt to hand the guy at sam ash $400 that I made myself. She's exactally the same age as I was and in my openion when we have to buy things ourself we take much better care of it. :D

He's asking which guitar to buy, not how to buy it... heck, it might be a present or something, he hasn't told us.... With me being 15, I tend to take even greater care of stuff my parents or somebody has given me because it means something to me that somebody would buy me guitar related gear, or anything at all. Yes, I do like the feeling of buying something with your own hard earned cash, but recieving something is even greater...

About Parkers... sorry, they're way out of our range I think, the ones I've seen are around 2,000 dollars... :?

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@mrjazzclassicalmetalshred)
Trusted Member

I would just say to get a Fender or an Ibanez.

Album progress:15%

ReplyQuote
(@cabreraluvr7)
Estimable Member

He's asking which guitar to buy, not how to buy it... heck, it might be a present or something, he hasn't told us.... With me being 15, I tend to take even greater care of stuff my parents or somebody has given me because it means something to me that somebody would buy me guitar related gear, or anything at all. Yes, I do like the feeling of buying something with your own hard earned cash, but recieving something is even greater...

About Parkers... sorry, they're way out of our range I think, the ones I've seen are around 2,000 dollars... :?

well I was just suggesting that. Im guessing your a guy..guys tend to be more protective over things like guitars..I was just saying since shes a girl it would be better 4 her to do that.. but anyway its all good so its up to them.

ReplyQuote
(@tom-berk)
Topic starter  

Thanks for all the bantering.... She's graduating middle school and is chipping in with her own dough. Tomorrow we go to Washburn and she's interested in the WI 64 dl. With a chance of getting @ cost I have to take look, plus she has all day to demo any guitar/amp in the factory. Washburn now part of US Music and has access to all diff gear. So for her it'll be a playground. Her battle of the bands is next tues. 3 graduation parties to play, so I'd loke her to have it asap. The next step up will be all her $$.. She is very resposible with her stuff ( 'cept the clothes on any teens floor ) Cheers all have a great and safe 3 day wknd..

"Have a drink on me"....

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2