Am i too old to sta...

Notifications
Clear all

Am i too old to start now?

32 Posts
26 Users
0 Likes
(@gabriel_0)

Simply put, the only limitations you have in life are the ones you put on yourself. Age should NEVER and I repeat NEVER be a factor in your life making desicions. Don't let anyone here or anywhere else tell you that you're too old. That's nothing but BS. I'm 54 and playing in a couple of great bands, have a decent following and have stolen many shows where multiple and much younger bands were involved. Take care of yourself, and remember, always work on bettering yourself, it's a life long process that only ends when you put a stop to it. Set goals and never stop setting higher ones!!

Oh, and you're not to old :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@bluenotefla)
Estimable Member

Sweet Virginia Look at John Mayall Eric Clapton and countless others that play for a living, The thing you need to decide is if you can afford to do the work it's going to take to get to the point that you are make a fair amount of money at it. I would suggest that you keep it as small as you can i.e. you and one other person or just your self you will take home more money that way. You are at and age were you can go into a club, bar o restaurant and they will take you serious and it will open doors that it will be hard for younger folks to open. But the first and for most thing is to have fun and not to let go of your dream I have been playing for the public for 20 years now and I still love it and will do it until I can no longer play the guitar. So if this something you have wanted to do for most of your adult life than there is no tome like the present as they in the Niki commercials JUST DO IT!!!!!

Life is not what you did. It's what you are doing.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3