.. And I thought I had alot of posts!

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

:shock: check this guy out... almost 50 posts a day!! :shock:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/member.php?s=03c6f4209f9e06ab1c8f54912776b814&action=getinfo&userid=59919

Stairway to Freebird!

(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

That forum looked more like a chat room. I don't see folks getting answers anything close to the quality you find here. Most of the ones I looked through were just gabbing about nothing. I think I'll be loyal and stay right here. My opinion.

Joe

ReplyQuote
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

I've posted on their site once in a while... there are some good posts (and some VERY good posts), but 95% of the stuff is pretty lame.

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Somebody who is posting that much can't be playing that much.

And I agree about the chat room thing. Sometimes we get a thread that gets that way, but I tend to discourage it. If you want chat use AIM or Messenger.

ReplyQuote
(@david-m1)
Estimable Member

Not trying to hijack the thread, but another thing that makes guitarnoise my favorite site is most of the post are about playing guitar, NOT GAS...

Which guitar is best, what is the right nut width, what type of wood, what size guitar, which strings,............ I enjoy hearing about gear, but I really want to be a better player and thats where this site seems a little different, we get the occasional gear question which is fine, but for the most part, it seems like a site for folks that want to play.

ReplyQuote