Clear all

Anyone know Dylan's "License to Kill"?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@eadgber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Anyone play this song? I found what seems to be a good version of the chords on tabcrawler.com. I won't post it because I'm not sure that's allowed here. I'm determined to learn Dylan's part 1st and record as a backing track to play along with. I love the laid back way Knopfler and Mick Taylor solo with this.
So if anyone has info on the song at all you get a big ol THANK YOU from me :D .

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i used to play this song. i remember it had the two descending lines, but i can't remember exactly how to play it, but i love the cadence of the vocals. go ahead and use the tab given and play along with the song to get the rhythm down and make sure the tab is correct (which is good advice any time you're playing a new song). it's easy in C, but it's possible he plays it with a capo or in a different key.

ReplyQuote
(@eadgber)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

THANK YOU JB. Yeah just been looking ,researching and trying a couple days now. The video of these guys playing is on utube. No capos used by anyone. I'm going to watch it over n over and see if I can figure some things out. Capo at 6th fret dose sound right so far although that's not what he was doing..

ReplyQuote