Clear all

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Bah my regualr practice cable just shorted out!!! On a holiday too. THink I've got a spare here somewhere. :(

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

if you're really in a pinch u can try to make a cable by cutting off the male ends, do the same on an old pair of headphones, and go nuts with the electrical tape.

Never tried it, probably never will, will sound like crap

but hey, sometimes u gotta do what ya gotta do :)

Hopefully u find a good cable around :)

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Whew! Got lucky. FOund a cheap cable that came with one of the guitars. It'll do till I can get to the store tomorrow. Now back to torturing err palying... :twisted: :P

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Thought you were going to don an eyepatch and a parrot for this one! :D :D

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@curious_bob)
Estimable Member

Thought you were going to don an eyepatch and a parrot for this one! :D :D
:lol:
aye aye cap'n!

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

I've yet to have a cable go bad on me. I use those vintage tweed cables from MF and love them. Cheap and they look cool too! 8)

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote