Clear all

AWESOME NIGHT!!!

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@purplefenderstrat)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Oh man tonight R-O-C-K-E-D!!!!! My cousin chris who taught my brother how to play invited me to a cookout at his moms my kinda aunt a iguess...and told me to bring my guitar...oh man it was so cool this guy rick was there who used to play for johnny paycheck and is super talented...chris would play something...rick would put killer rhythm to it and id through in some blues fill ins (we all play the blues and old country and some classic rock...but mostly blues) then rick would play a blues shuffle and id put rhythm to it and chris would thro in AWESOME blues fill ins an then id play something and cris would put rhythm and rick would put in UNBLIEVABLE blues fill ins.....then wed all play stuff together oh it was just awesome!!! and my dad put in stuff on the keyboard oh it was just incredible..and now...rick wants us to go to his house EVERY TUESDAY!!!! to do it all again!!!!!!! oh i am just exstatic!!! this is what i needed..i heard all of you guys say how much you learnd while playing with other people and now i gunna actually play with awesome people and learn so much!!!i learned a TON just from like...1:30 to like 11:30!! oh man this is awsome.

well i know this is alot of boring crap to read but i was just so exited!!!

"im the one who has to die when its time for me to die..so let me live my life, the way i want to.."-Jimi Hendrix-If 6 was 9

Paul Y Howdilly doodily neigborini!!

(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Sweet man. Im glad for you. Keep going there and having fun. Its great i know.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@hobsonator)
Trusted Member

Playing with other people will teach you how to play like a man.

ReplyQuote
(@audioslaveaddict)
Estimable Member

That's awesome! Jamming with people opens so many doors.

Gun control is using both hands!!!

ReplyQuote
(@spacedog03)
Estimable Member

That's not boring at all. That sounds great! Hope it works well, you'll probably learn tons of truly useful stuff!

ReplyQuote
(@bleaseyhighflyer)
Trusted Member

Wow that sounds excellent. Playing with friends is definately so much more fun than playing on your own, and opens your eyes to improvisation. Good stuff

" Ah man, that went down like a lead balloon."

ReplyQuote
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Be sure to keep playing with them each week. You'll have so much fun it will be the highlight of your week! :shock:

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

ReplyQuote
(@purplefenderstrat)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Playing with other people will teach you how to play like a man.

dude what is your deal...when i said i wanted to put a strat neck on a tele..you said real men dig teles as they are..please see my response to you in Fender Question...and now you are saying that playing with otherss will make me play like a man..are you saying i didnt play like a man before?? you have issues im not sure if your insecure of you masculinity or what but whoa dude...youve got a problem of some sort

"im the one who has to die when its time for me to die..so let me live my life, the way i want to.."-Jimi Hendrix-If 6 was 9

Paul Y Howdilly doodily neigborini!!

ReplyQuote