Clear all

Beware the Guitar-Mart

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@manitou)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

OK.SO Check this out, I had this Bass on layaway, one of the newer Ibanez Soundgear 5string, mahogany, just this sweet sweet bass Id been DREAMING about, So, I have 450 dollars on this guitar, and i Toss receipts like a moron, but now theyre saying that I OWE 450 instead of having PAID 450. Now, this is fishy as hell because when I went in to pay, this the new kid on the computer was sayin things like "Wow, thats weird, your ticket wont come up.." And when he finally got it, it didnt say balance or anything, it just said 450. and now all of a sudden I OWE 450 as opposed to the undertermined ammount. ALSO, the last thing I bought on layaway they had an EXTRA Payment that I didnt make listed under my guitar that they cought at the last miniute. I think somethings going on here, like, someones pocketing my money and Im getting screwed, bad. Now the thing is, I have no way to prove that I have paid 450 instead of 150, and its a 300dollar lesson im bent about, but hey its my fault for not saving receipts... But, I would like to get ahold of GC Central office and im having a hell of a time finding info on even if a GC Central office exists or not lol. Does anyone know how I would get ahold of them to even place a complaint since the store managers dont really care? As it is Im not spending another dime there, and I dont think anyone i know will be either, but I WOULD Like to try and prevent this from happening to others, so , if you dont do it now, save all your receipts ...
Hehe, sorry if my grammer wasnt the best in this post, im just a little um... perturbed. hehe

SHUT UP ABOUT IRON MAIDEN SOLOS AND GO PRACTICE!
-Manitou