Clear all

Carvin TS100

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Ive been looking at it around the net and such for a few weeks. I really wanna try one. I think ill start saving up now. Thats a hefty price... Hey Joe! (haha, wooo Hendrix! uhh...) You are the local tone guru. Whats your thoughts? Id quite like to get this but if you dont recommend it then ill go elsewhere.

Carvin TS100.

aka Izabella

(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Hmm...new toys.. looks promising. I like the idea of being able to voice the channels differently by changing tubes. Add a tube preamp, Fx's processor, dual 15 band Eq, Attenuator, and this power amp would put you in tone heaven. It a great value for the money.

Thanks for the link

joe

ReplyQuote
(@kerbdog)
Eminent Member

One question...do you use a POD or a V-Amp or other modeler?

Reason I'm asking is because these TS100s are very popular among people that do...just check the Line6 forums. I was actually looking into grabbing one of these since I wasn't about to pay for a Mesa 2:90 just because people said that was the way to go....but then the Atomic Amp finally became available....tried it and am staying with that. But I have heard nothing but good things about the TS100. Carvin has a rep for making solid power amp equipment.

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

I do own the PODxt.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote