Clear all

Converted another one

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

My sister has been picking at my guitars lately and the other day she asked if I'd help her pick one out. I of course jumped at the chance to play someone else's guitars so we went to the music store and played a couple. Today, we came home with a Jay Turser acoustic electric in blue.

My first choice was the Takamine Jasmine but she found it too big. The Turser is not as well set up as my OSW, but then again I've had mine for years and I don't really remember what it was set up like. IMO the OSW sounds a little nicer plugged in, too, but the Turser is a good guitar for what she paid. I'm pleasantly surprised and I'm happy above all else to have acquired a student 8) .

I also decided I need a Stratocaster, but that's another story...

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

(@johnny-lee)
Trusted Member

Haha. Nice story. I take it you are going to give her some free lessons? :mrgreen:

My writings on playing guitar => No B.S. Guitar

ReplyQuote
(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

For sure, we spent all day jamming :D .

Anyone ever play a Vintage-branded guitar? I played one today, gorgeous instrument. $500 Canadian for a convincing rendition of a Telecaster, and I'm thinking I might pick one up.

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

ReplyQuote