Clear all

Drum site suggestions?

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@aurora)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I apologize if this is not the proper place to post this, but I am hoping that you knowledgeable guitar people might also know a bit about drums. Can anyone point me to a good active drumming forum? I'd like to get my husband a drum set for our anniversary this summer, so I need to start doing my research. I've found some sites by googling, but I am looking for personal recommendations from people who know. Thanks!

A guitar has moonlight in it. ~ James M. Cain

(@mrjonesey)
Honorable Member

You might try to send a private maeeage to Bish, as he is quite the drummer as well as guitarist.

"There won't be any money. But when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total conciousness. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice." - Bill Murray, Caddyshack ~~ Michigan Music Dojo - http://michiganmusicdojo.com ~~

ReplyQuote
(@aurora)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Thanks, MrJonesey, for the suggestion. I have sent a PM to Bish. And anyone else who might have ideas, feel free to post.

ReplyQuote
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member

What do you want to know specifically?? My little brother is a drummer and I can ask him for you.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

ReplyQuote
(@aurora)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Great sites, people! Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much.

AKFlyingV, mainly I was looking for good drumming sites with friendly people who could help me determine a good kit to buy for my husband. If your brother has any tips in either regard, that'd be great. How long has he been playing?

ReplyQuote