Clear all

drums

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Anyone know any good sites to download some good loopable drum lines? I need allot of help with rhythm and I think this would be the best way to learn. Fruityloops works good but its to time consuming. I'd like some regular generic drums beats preferrably in a hard rock metal theme but any would be good.

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

here's a few: http://www.borg.com/~jglatt/files/beats.htm
And a google search: /www.google.com/search?q=hard+rock+midi+drum+beats&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Midi is the way to go i think.

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Here's what I use It's very programmable no saving on the demo though. PC Drummer

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

much appreciated guys.. I think we could turn this into a really helpful database if it keeps goin!!!

A CALL TO THE PLAYERS OF GUITAR!!!!!!! IT MUST BE HEARD THROUGH THE GENERATIONS, GIVE US A GREAT DRUMBEAT DONATION!!!!!!!!!!!

ouch.... I think I need to go back into the corner for alittle while with that one... plz post if u have anything

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote