Clear all

Easy songs

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@roman955)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Me and my friend are starting a band, im playing guitar and he's on drums, what are some simpler songs with guitar and drums in them? also, what are the tabs, thanks alot everybody!

(@triple_c)
Trusted Member

How skilled are you and the drummer, e.g. whats the hardest song you can play properly (name a few). Also look at the easy song database, though that won't really help your drummer. Also if you search for more topics like this you may find your answer.
Hope you find something suitable.

Triple_C

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Go down to Easy Songs on this forum. Click on ESD (Easy Song Database) Index at the very top. There you will see a large list of songs submitted by members here. Some show tab, others will just show the chords and lyrics. Look for songs you already know, that makes it far easier to learn.

Have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :D

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member

Just a guitar and a drummer eh? I think the White Stripes(just a guitarist and drummer) would be the perfect match for you if you like garage rock to blues, to more poppy tunes and just about everthing in between.

Here's a great tab site that has pretty much all of their songs
http://www.brokenbricks.com

For easier songs i would suggest Fell in Love with a Girl, Cannon, Scredriver, and Hotel Yorba.

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

ReplyQuote