Skip to content
ESP KH-602 (and a q...

Notifications
Clear all

ESP KH-602 (and a question about ESPs in general)

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Hi,
Im hoping to get the KH-602 hammet signiture guitar in the near future. Has anyone had any experince with hammet sig' guitars or specifically the LTD 602?
From the reveiws i've read it seems incredible but I thought Id ask anyway.

(@elpelotero)
Estimable Member

i played it once for like five minutes...may have been the first electric i ever picked up...needless to say i put it back scared thinking it was too much to handle (tremolo bar! wats this!)...but i still bought an LTD H202...a much lower model, and ITS AWESOME!!! so i can only imagine the higher model w. emg's being better.

ReplyQuote
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Only problem iv got is that I dunno if ESP allow US companies to ship to UK. Cos one site I asked said ESP didnt let em export, that may be because they are so much more expensive over. And so I'm not sure if ESP allow any exports from the US, and im not paying over £1100 for it!!

Does anyone know if this is true?

ReplyQuote
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

I bought an ltd-50 also a much lower model but I love it! I got mine from a shop in Canada, so u might be able to get one there.

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@elpelotero)
Estimable Member

theres also a much larger Japanese ESP market. Try finding that site and see if you can order there...Or order off of Musiciansfriend.com. Maybe they ship UK

ReplyQuote