Notifications
Clear all

Flamenco studies

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@alangreen)
Topic starter  

I found this site on Friday. Apart from a potted history of flamenco culture, style and music, and an interesting dissertation or two about how flamenco has nothing to do with flamingos, there's video to watch and learn from. Check it out:

Clickety click

Enjoy,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

(@rush2112)
Trusted Member

Thank's for posting this :wink: If you're a guitarist intersested in Flamenco, I would highly recommend that you check it out

"You know, it eez possible to be too attractive." - Pepe le Pew

"Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes." - Bill and Ted

ReplyQuote
(@purple)
Reputable Member

Hey, I already use that site!! I posted on the beginners section a question about how to play a part in one of the pieces, (Cafe de Chinitas 32nd notes!!) and the webmaster, Sal, actually logged in here and answered me. He even made a video and put it on his website and said if I had any more questions to e-mail him. So highly recommend the site, the tabs are fantastic and the webmaster is truly helpful!

It's not easy being green.... good thing I'm purple.

ReplyQuote
(@steve-0)
Noble Member

Thank's for posting this :wink: If you're a guitarist intersested in Flamenco, I would highly recommend that you check it out

Not only that, but if you're interested in Flamenco, try learning some classical fingerstyle guitar. Although the music is different, the techniques used are very much the same in many aspects of playing.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@lucky419)
Eminent Member

Nice site. Thanks for posting that link.

ReplyQuote