Notifications
Clear all

For anyone who ever thought of buying a guitar from an info

38 Posts
31 Users
0 Likes
(@bstguitarist)
Reputable Member

I really like this comment on the website!
Reliability/Durability: 1
My daughter bought it and I played it once.
She played it for a couple weeks. Then one
day I arrived home from work and there it was
hanging from a tree limb minus strings. She got so
ticked off with various problems that she decided
to turn it into a bird house.
So far after 6 weeks in the tree no birds have moved
in, but there is bird crap all over it.

No matter what anyone says, these four men were the Innovators! of modern Rock & Roll!

Morse Code... Music on it's own

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

I guess I am going to have to buy one now since I have too many birds trying to live in my current bird house. :lol:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

This thread just shows what philistines you all are - treating a delicate musical instrument in such a cavalier manner.
You should be ashamed of yourselves!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Thanks for the compliment. I will try this little emoticon to see if it helps with my emotional development :oops:

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@bstguitarist)
Reputable Member

LOL greybeard, I never said I hated the guitar. I just said I liked that comment.

bstguitarist
:lol:

No matter what anyone says, these four men were the Innovators! of modern Rock & Roll!

Morse Code... Music on it's own

ReplyQuote
(@steveobouttorock)
Estimable Member

i saw the chezzy commercial for this thing the other day flicking channels an it was the funniest thing i've ever seen, the chick talking to him had chord-gasims every time he played

be good at what you can do-

ReplyQuote
(@mikey)
Reputable Member

Some said that this was a training guitar where the action was so bad you really had to press and fight to get any decent sound out of the thing. If a grown person has to fight with it what will that do to the 7 year old who doesn't have the patience. :x Hence the birdhouse.

This guy (Estaban) should be ashamed of himself.

Michael

Playing an instrument is good for your soul

ReplyQuote
(@hobsonator)
Trusted Member

Don't think I'll be buying one of those.

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Since Paul lives in Beijing, I guess that means that this site comes from China...

Peace

haha, zing.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

You know, cardboard children would be much easier to take care of....

You would have to keep them out of the rain though.

Yep and at bed time you could just fold them up and toss them in the closet... :shock:

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

ReplyQuote
(@tucker)
Estimable Member

well what do you expect?? IT'S MADE IN CHINA! everything that comes out of China is a piece of crap. every guitar i have ever seen that was made in China was a total piece of doo doo :shock:Please, stop, I'm begging you, I'm allergic to small-minded pap...

ReplyQuote
(@steve-0)
Noble Member

I remember my guitar teacher and I talking about this infomercial and just laughing. Esteban looks like he's a serious classical guitarist (I think, anyways) and it is a shame that he endorses something like that.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

I just saw this a few days ago and I thought it was hilarious that he kept referring to his other guitar as "my $5,800 guitar." And then he claims that his cardboardlike piece of crap is comparable in sound. And the lacquer job on it hurt my eyes, and i was only watching it on TV. and what's with teh amp? who plays overdriven rock with an acoustic???? but it was funny to see him talking about metallica, cos he looks so funny and SRVish in that getup he had on. and personally I didnt think he was that good. But whatever

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@spacedog03)
Estimable Member

That is the funniest review I've seen for a product since the folks at Maximum PC magazine did a review of K-Mart's line of computers. As I recall they couldn't get a single program to run on it. They were totally amazed that someone actually sent them a machine to review. Waaaay too funny, unless you actually bought one. (I really don't know but I'd be surprised if they are still attempting to sell computers. ) :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I think it is terrible. I have seen that commercial, and Estaban tries to convince you that he is trying to provide a quality beginners guitar for a great price. Anyone who can play that well knows what a piece of junk the guitar really is, so it is outright fraud IMO. The commercial is so convincing that anyone could be fooled by it.

I liked the review where the guitar literally fell apart in its gig-bag. Wow.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3