Skip to content
Garrison Guitar jus...

Notifications
Clear all

Garrison Guitar just got it today... anyone heard of it?

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@rejectedagain)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hey people, thought i'd let you know i got a new guitar today. it's a Garrison, i went to a few guitar stores here in Idaho i played a Gibson Les Paul Standard :D ya it played like a dream too bad i don't have the money :( maybe someday. anyway i went played a Ibanez acoustic played pretty nice but it was in a glossy black and it showed fingerprints and scratches and didn't have a pick-guard on it. and quite frankly i don't want to have to polish the guitar daily. but anyway for those of you looking for guitars, go to http://www.garrisonguitar.com they have some very nice guitars. i think they have a directory that shows where you can find them at a store near you. mine was about 300 and it's got a beautiful bright sound to it, cutaway i just had to tell you guys sorry for how long the post is... but i had to tell you guys about this guitar. later.

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Congratz on your new guitar, which model did you get?

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Garrison of the unit bracing system? Yep, heard of it. Enjoy it!

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Garrison make wondeful guitars. They're made here in Newfoundland, and the guy who owns the company, and designed the guitars owns a small shop in St. John's that I frequent. They are amazing guitars, if I wasn't so poor, I'd have one. Enjoy!

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@rejectedagain)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hey missileman i got the the G-30 with the cutaway front, it's pretty i love it i've played quite a bit today, in fact i think i might go play now, see ya.

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

That is pretty. Bet it sounds sweat.

Enjoy

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@rejectedagain)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

it sounds awesome, it has a way way rich tone to it, they put this piece in around the sound hole that like resignates the sound and gives it a rich sound to it. :D

ReplyQuote