GMX210 Finnaly Arri...

Notifications
Clear all

GMX210 Finnaly Arrived!

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Well my new (used) Behringer GMX210 amp arrived yesterday. That thing is MUCH bigger than I remembered from the store! I'll tell you I'm going to get into trouble with it if I don't watch out! It is LOUD! I have the master set on 2 right now and it sounds GREAT! I wanted an amp that sounded good a low volumes and the 15 watt I have just didn't do it...This one is 60 watts and sounds great at low volumes.

I really don't like the presets except for the cleans but I am using my V-Amp throught it now (after I played a bit without the V-Amp) so the presets don't matter much. I like the fact it has 2 channels so I have one set for clean and the other with distortion (just while I was fooling around with the settings). It has a built in tuner as well.

I do want to get it up off the floor so it won't vibrate and tick off my wonderful neighbor! So I am planning on getting a stand for it this weekend. I propped it up on a chair while I was playing with it but took it down because it didn't look too stable up there...LOL!

I'll tell you even though it's not the Fender Amp I want to get it is so nice having a "real" amp meaning one with more power and feels like I am really playing...I know it's probably just psychological but it makes a difference to me.

I'll post some pictures once my server comes back online. It seems they are down...which is odd because they don't go down much!

(@Anonymous)

Well that was quick...the server is back up!

Compared to my 15 watt (in the background) this thing is HUGE!!

ReplyQuote
(@banre)
Reputable Member

Awesome, man. Hope you enjoy it. It looks practically new!
it is so nice having a "real" amp meaning one with more power and feels like I am really playing...I know it's probably just psychological but it makes a difference to me.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. For months I had a little Marshall 10w that did not sound very good at all. Once I got my Vox AD30VT, I was amazed at how much more fun I was having playing the electric.

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

ReplyQuote
(@demoetc)
Noble Member

...and there's just 'something' about two speakers going at the same time!

ReplyQuote