Got A Big Woody, And I'm Lovin' It!

17 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

She sure is purrrrrdy!

I'm with Vic, I don't think I would have let her out of my sight in the first place.

8)

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Yeah, it's The Music Stand like Bill G. said.

Vic, the tables are turned now. Boy's off living in an apartment in New York with roomies and little space, and has a somewhat itinerant lifestyle, so he's left all of his guitars at home where I can mess with 'em all I want to. I'm also going back to messing around with standard tuning and fretting, of all things! His Strat and Ibanezes with trem bridges don't take well to alternate tunings. One of these days I've got to buy Kirk L'Orange's video on sliding in standard, too.

He ended up unexpectedly spending last week in London, BTW. Somebody called up and wanted him in a show the next day, so he had to drop everything and hop on a plane. Thought he was going over and back in 24 hours and didn't take anything much, but ended up getting put in more shows and kept over for a week. Had some very interesting experiences and made some friends over there, but I think he'd rather be back in the basement with his guitars and video games if he could!
:lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2