Clear all

got a new present

21 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

my gf and i were at gc today, i had to take back a monster cable because it had a short in it,
and of course, i had to play for a while, so my gf says "i'm going to wait in the car" so i finally
get my kicks and go to the car, the whole way home , she keeps looking at me all goofy, and i'm wondering " whats up with her" , we get home and she says " oh ya i got you somthing"
she opens the trunk and hands me an accoustic guitar, and says " now play some good songs for me instead of that hard rock crap" and i'm like alright baby, way to go, she got me a mitchell, i have never heard of this brand, but it has a nice sound, grover tuners, and plays really well. have guys heard of this brand? she gave a hundred and twenty bucks for it, god i love my girl. :D

even god loves rock-n-roll

Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

You lucky ducky.

WTG!!!

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Your gf rocks! I've never heard of that brand, but who cares! Know go play her some pretty music! (There's some good choices in the ESD)

8) :D 8) :D
Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@becksbolero)
Estimable Member

http://www.bilmitchell.com/

congrats,Seems to be alot of great gifts being given lately.Is this the guy?

GG

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I hope your relationship lasts with your gf forever.By the way how old are you and her (if you don't mind)

Lets have the pics of the guitar (and i would also like to see the pic of your great gf who gifts guitar !)

Rahul

ReplyQuote
(@bford)
Reputable Member

:D Nicccccccccccccce :D

Sounds like an awesome gf!

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

ReplyQuote
(@aroundtheclaxon)
Estimable Member

ur gf calls hard rock crap!!! u might wanna re-invest---------------------hahahahahaha

Head Arcitech at Vandelay Instudries

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

ur gf calls hard rock crap!!! u might wanna re-invest---------------------hahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@bford)
Reputable Member

I'm betting she just wants to hear some love ballads. You know, that touchy feely stuff.

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Yeah you got 3 days til Valentine's Day. Rock ballards unplugged. :D

And congrats on your new guitar.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

mitchell guitars are pretty sweet for the price. they are Guitar Center's house brand, much like Sam Ash and Carlo Robelli. i saw one a few weeks ago with a really nice looking sunburst finish

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Congrats, now play the girl a love song.

Took back your Monster cable because of a short? I bought 3 cheap throw-away cables from Musicians friend for $3.99 each. I've had 'em over a year, use them almost every day and they're all going strong. :P

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

wes,

yaa, i paid 35 bucks for a 20 ft. monster cable, got a short in it, but monsters have a
lifetime warranty so gc gave me a new one, plus it gave me an excuse to go to my favorite
place " disney land" i'll take gc any day, plus, i kinda owe monster a new aquostic guitar, i
would not have it if it was not for that cable. :P

rahul,

we are both 39, i dont have a digital camera so i cant post pics, and dont even think about hitting on my gf, she's mine, mine, mine lol :P

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

I always thought that picture on Rocker's posts was him playing at a local benefit concert. So, you don't own a double-neck SG??

What a great story. Really - that is a cool story. I'm checking out the Mitchell site right now!

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

This is nice.

Lets hear some sound clips from that acoustic guitar.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2