Notifications
Clear all

got a new present

21 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@luvgilmour)
Estimable Member

play the same rock stuff, it'll just sound better unplugged - she will love it... BTW - sounds like you a great girl... Now, you do your part and write her a beautiful love song for valentine day (you know now she expects the ring too...)

I'll only be down there (in the basement practicing) for a couple of minutes or so...
My SoundClick Page: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=470725

ReplyQuote
(@luvgilmour)
Estimable Member

BTW - I was at Guitar Center last Thursday and went in the acoustic room and saw a very sweet Taylor but it was 2,800 bucks... I told my wife and she laughed at me...

I'll only be down there (in the basement practicing) for a couple of minutes or so...
My SoundClick Page: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=470725

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

That kicks some major booty! You got yourself a fine woman there rocker. Hang on to her.

Oh, and play that woman some slow tunes! :)

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Well, now you've gotta do something soft. Decide what you're gonna wow her with yet?

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

thanks guys, she is a great girl. i love her deeply. :D

rparker,

she really likes bob segar, neil young, gordon lightfoot, you know, i guess soft rock, i played night moves for her, she loved it, i have to learn some neil young tunes
i don't know any, i"m a rocker 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@cyranodb)
Estimable Member

Hard rock...crap?? play her Poison's Every Rose Has its Thorns :wink:

just teasing...I'm sure there is a compilation CD somewhere of the love ballads of monster rock. You know you got a keeper girlfriend when she gives you a guitar. Now go play for her!!

"I use heavy strings, tune low, play hard and floor it. Floor it, that's a technical term." - SRV

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2