grouptherapy

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@catalina3899)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Nils,

I received three tabed songs free from grouptherapy. just fill out the form and request three or more songs and he will email you back in one or two days.

very helpfull.

jim

Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Thanks, I will have to try it. Did you just pick from his list or just ones you wanted?

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@hotdog)

Hi Nils & Jim

Thanks for your positive comments about my site

regards
Mark

ReplyQuote
(@catalina3899)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Nils,

I picked my own and he sent me several others. This is a great site for newbies.
Grouptherapy if your reading this, several members are having trouble navigating your site. thay want to know how much do you charge$$.

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@catalina3899)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Sorry Mark,
I didnt see your post untill i responded to Nils. Your welcome for the comments. :oops: Thanks for the songs thay were great.

Jim

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I did it, too. He sent me a total of 4 songs. Three that he chose and one that I put on my list. Pretty cool. Y'all need to check it out.

(Oh! And, thanks, Mark!)

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@mulletgut)
Eminent Member

I thought the wonderwall lesson was quite good, thanks Mark. :D

I had a look through the site and found that the subsciption service which will give a song/songs sent on a specific day each week will cost 30GBP (about $55US or $73AUD) for 1 month or 60GBP for 3 months.

I don'g know how this compares to going to an actual teacher or guitar school, where you live, but IIRC the last enquiries I made, a lesson was about $40AUD. So I guess it seems okay.

There would be a fair bit of work involved in preparing the lesson.

If it's free its for me........... and I'll take three!

ReplyQuote