Clear all

Guitar Pro 6...

20 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Writing it in French might help.

I wrote to them through their little support app. Some inability to connect to the internet through their software. I can't tun Updater or anything that touches the net. I have this problem with one other app too. Still have not figured either out. At any rate, I filled the form out and got a response a few days later. I answered their question and got another response a few days later. Kind of a long, long chat session.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Just got a reply from Arobas. They have no plans for skins, but will be bringing out a light background

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Just got a reply from Arobas. They have no plans for skins, but will be bringing out a light background
That's cool. Easier on the old eyes.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@sandbaglifter)

the soundbanks are definitely much better in GP6. the guitar still sounds a little like a keyboard than a real guitar to my ears, but for sure much better than guitar pro 5 ever was.

ReplyQuote
(@bobrock)

I like it. Definitely better than the last version was. My only gripe is that it looks so different now, I have to spend hours learning how to use it all over again.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2