hello kitty guitar...

36 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
(@audioboy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0335005570

does anyone think that is rediculous besides me?

I'd so buy it :lol:

Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

For my tastes I agree but there is a market for every style and design of guitars. If there wasn't would the Daisy Rock guitars be as successful as they are.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

i'd have to get the black one, it's more "goth" i'd call it my death kitty :lol:

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@hummerlein)
Estimable Member

Actually that's one of the awesomer guitars I've seen. If you're confident enough in your coolness and man-ness to waltz around playing one of those, well...That's just plain awesome :lol:

I could see like a super heavy death metal band guitarist with this guitar.

ReplyQuote
(@aroundtheclaxon)
Estimable Member

i just threw up on myself haha

Head Arcitech at Vandelay Instudries

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Well heres a similar one. Its another one of those marketing guitar kind of things.

http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=238&CollectionID=3

I think the Emily The Strange one is pretty cool. My sister wanted one, and shes 20, so its not just after the kids. I would like to seem one up close, that's for sure.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

who is emily the strange?

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I like hello kitty guitars.

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Cute! And now we know what Fender did with all the Tom DeLonge Strats that didn't sell. :P

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Heck, skateboards have designs on them why not more guitars!? I'd like to see a G1 Transformers Optimus Prime or Starscream design on a guitar.

Ah, now I'm geeking out.

:D

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

CUTE! I mean, OMG, I SOOOO want one of those!!!!

No, really, if they were around when I was a kid, I would've begged for one just as hard as I begged for a pony (which I never got.) :cry:

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@luvgilmour)
Estimable Member

if it gets a kid interested in the love of music/guitar, then why knock it? :P :P :P Bet there are tons of kids who could play that kiddy better than a lot of adults on this site... :shock: :shock: :shock: In all seriousness, if it has strings, tuners, and a neck, embrace it...

I'll only be down there (in the basement practicing) for a couple of minutes or so...
My SoundClick Page: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=470725

ReplyQuote
(@audioboy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I agree with you LuvGilmore...I've got a niece and I'd like to get her into playing the guitar when she is of age...maybe something like this could get her interested, seeing how she is always interested my guitar (that means messing with it when I am not around) and hey, if putting bob the builder stickers on my nephews drum kit made him want to play even more than he already did...then im sure this would work

but at the same time...I wouldn't owning one myself 8)

ReplyQuote
(@peaveywolfgang5150)
Estimable Member

when i first saw kitty guitar, i thought of the band, and i thought they put out a guitar and i couldnt believe it

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

when i first saw kitty guitar, i thought of the band, and i thought they put out a guitar and i couldnt believe it

That's exactly what I thought. Wonder why they haven't yet. I mean, their own clothing company but no signature guitars!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3