Clear all

How can I get This song?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@danada)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I need this song "stoney" by jerry jeff walker he wrote it about a family friend of mine and need it for a memoriation montage for a school project. I dont want to buy the cd for jus one song, and dont want to go through all the subscription phases for legally downloading it, the best ive gotten so far is a 30 second sample clip. I want to know an ez site where I can buy this song or some other suggestion plz.

Thanks.

"We're officially on welfare. Come on, kids. Help me scatter garbage on the front lawn."

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

There are plenty of sites where you can download songs for a one-off fee - or even one song for less than a dollar.....

You could try googling "Downloads" + "Buy" or something along those lines...

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

http://www.mp3.com/albums/203129/summary.html

It's the 9th song.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@danada)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

K thanks, Link made it ez long dl tho 60 min per song (Slowest dial up in the world) :cry: .

:wink: :wink: :wink:

"We're officially on welfare. Come on, kids. Help me scatter garbage on the front lawn."

ReplyQuote