0 Likes
(@stormymonday)
Reputable Member

"Hey can you sing solo?"

"Yeah sure"

"No, I mean so low I can't hear you"

rim shot please

Ba-da-BING!

Ricochet, little did you know that this was a sneaky little test by Nick to sniff out the closet drummers here. BANNED!!!

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

I can drum my fingers on a table top. That's about it. :lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@m07zm4n)
Estimable Member

I always sung to myself. I sung to songs, not even careing for the right pitcvh or whatever. It's only in the last 5 years that I really give a damn about that, I REALLY want to hit everything that is there. And the more often I hear a song the more things I can filter out. it's still a long way to go.
I'm still not that good and I sitll have problems singing without booze...
but it's getting better and it starts to get fun to sing when others are around. They don't seem to care if it's sometimes totally out of pitch. It may be because I enjoy the ride - I'm totally lost in what I'm doing and I think that shows...

7 years ago: "Hey shut the f*** up! You're terrible"

last week during a jam session: "Hey, I think you should sing instead of me"

Not a big thing, but still... :D

NO MORE THEORY!!
um...
KNOW MORE THEORY!!!!

<------>
motz
<------>

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

And there are an awful lot of folks who don't have "pretty voices" that I love to hear sing!

I just don't like any of those particular folks mentioned above, except Johnny Cash.

And I'm just being contrary.
:wink:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@danada)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

:oops:

Thanks, I wouldnt necasarily say I want to sing but, Its kinda of the feeling you get when you wanna be able to do everything perfect. I tend to be a perfectionist and when I cant do everything I get frustrated. And It just seems like If you play guitar you should be able to sing along, I didnt think it was a big deal until my parents (both played guitar) told me that they didnt understand how I could play and not sing (cause they are so accustomed to doing so). So now I think that its weird that its hard for me to sing and play at the same time but I guess thats pretty common now that ive read these replies... :wink:

"We're officially on welfare. Come on, kids. Help me scatter garbage on the front lawn."

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3