0 Likes
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

And it's coming nearer....

HEADS UP!!!!

This one you could neck with...

It's going to cost me every guitar I haven't sold yet to get this one. Less the Schecter. They don't want it. :D

You know how everyone always tells you the one you get will let you know. I've tried out every PRS and this one kept calling me back. Everyone of those guitars is so sweet. If you haven't had the experience to at least play them, you owe yourself the opportunity to try one. This one is the Custom 24. They are all different so don't let appearance make you think otherwise. This one called me by name.

I'm a two timing scoundrel, too, I have to admit. I first fell in love with a cousin once removed. (single cut :wink: )

They are both so different yet play great I decided to keep the Tremonti. If you want a PRS without refinancing your home, here's a great series.

You've seen this guitar already perhaps but I think the outdoors gives a more realistic color shading...(Thanks for the idea, CNJ)

I guess I can say I've found the guitar I most like to play.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

(@les-paul-matt)
Eminent Member

*starts drooling over bish's guitars*

ReplyQuote
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

Very nice, Bish. I haven't yet had the pleasure of trying out a PRS. I am not sure I want to either - if I wind up liking it, I will buy (yet another) guitar!

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Nice one, congrats! Love those quilts!

How many time have you been to the alter now?

Is it safe to say, I now pronounce you........... :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

When the photo first popped up, I was going to ask how the hell you grew that - then I saw the stand...... :oops:

Nice guitar, Bish.....congrats!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Congrats! Sure is a thing of beauty.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member

Its just not right to show someone that, its to close to christmas and i'm gonna be broke for a couple months. :cry: :cry:

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I've had the honor to play one of these only once in my life so far. It was a terrifying experience, the guitar was so divine I couldn't help but think about all the different ways I could accidentily damage it and work the rest of my life in a coal mine to pay it back. I wouldn't have the slightest idea of what can be improved on it. You're one lucky dude to own one, you really are. :D

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

If it plays and sounds as good as it looks, I'll have to agree that it's the one :)
I've had the honor to play one of these only once in my life so far. It was a terrifying experience, the guitar was so divine I couldn't help but think about all the different ways I could accidentily damage it and work the rest of my life in a coal mine to pay it back.
I know the feeling. I had the fortune to be lent a '59 Les Paul for a week once, and I felt exactly the same. It was a long time ago and I could barely play, but even then I could appreciate just how good it was. That week I had to rearrange my band's rehearsal to my kitchen so I could use it instead of mine - there was just no way I was taking it out of the house (even though our usual rehearsal place was a freind's garage about 20 houses up the road :))

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Sweeeet 8) Now for a sound clip...better yet I think you are doing a part for a on line jam I believe :P

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Ken: I just checked and according to the GN user agreement all persons acquiring a PRS are required to voluntarily report for duty in the online jam section within one week of the date of purchase. Offenders will be forced to listen to one of Abba's Deathmetal Comeback concerts.

ReplyQuote
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

And they have to listen to "Dancing Queen" For eternity :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

I see you have simple tastes. You only like the best!

That's one beautiful guitar. I doubt I'll ever own something like that. The closest I'll probably ever come is with the one I have which is the PRS Santana SE. A shadow of yours, though.

ReplyQuote
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Bish,

It's always nice when somebody finds THE ONE.

How is your wife dealing with it?

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Wow Bish, that's a gorgeous guitar! 8)

I really like the dove fret marker inlays, and the quilt top looks fantastic. 8)

Congrats on finding "the one"! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2