Notifications
Clear all

I need help finding a Daphne Blue Stratocaster for a project

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@teinkie)
Topic starter  

I am looking for an unmodded daphne blue stratocaster with a maple fretboard and white pick guard for cheap ($250 max) .

I need it for a project.

If you know where I can find one, it would be much appreciated if you told me.

Thanks!

(@alangreen)

Have tried Ebay?

Thrift Shops, Cash Converters, small ads in your local rag and even the Selling pages on Facebook are all usable starting points.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@teinkie)
Topic starter  

Oh man I was so tired last night I forgot to mention the searching I have done so far.

I found one on Ebay for $80 last week but I didn't get it. I bet $150, but someone else bet $152. I have found some for $300 on various websites, or I'll find one with a rosewood fretboard or something.

I have litterly zero thrift stores near me. I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere. We don't have a paper here and I don't have Facebook. And I have no idea what a Cash Converter is.

ReplyQuote
oldstrummer
(@oldstrummer)
Trusted Member

I'd suggest eBay or Craigslist. If you have a FreeCycle in your area... but the odds a way long against that.

You aren't going to find one for that price on places like Elderly or Reverb.

You can buy a new Squier Daphne Blue Strat on Amazon for $299.

If you look quick, there's one on eBay right now for $249:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Series-10-Classic-Fender-Stratocaster-Design-Daphne-Blue-Tremlo-Bar-Soft-Case-/122115074732?hash=item1c6ea02aac:g:lGMAAOSw9IpXyzJP

Duke Ellington said it best: "If it sounds good, it IS good!"

ReplyQuote