Clear all

I need help finding the name of a song!

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@davebf)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone ever seen Knocked Up? Well if you haven't you need to watch it because I need your help...
In the kind of 'morning after' scene, where the soon to be pregnant lady is talking to her sister with the daughter at the table... and the guy is talking to his friends and Jonah says "If a weird guy like you has sex with her, I feel like I had sex with her"... there's a wonderful song playing.
It's fairly early on in the movie, and it's a beautiful classical/acoustic guitar song in the background. It's hook has a kind of inquisitive bend in it.
Anyway, it would be absolutely lovely if anyone could name this song for me. I must learn it.

Thanks,
Dave

KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I set my DVR to record it. It's on HBO a couple of times next week.
The earliest is 6/25. Maybe I can catch the name of the song in the credits.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

I need to watch it? I can only hope you're kidding and didn't see fit to use a smiley... I honestly can't tell with net people any more :(

Anyhoo, here's a list of the songs used in the film (more than just the soundtrack album listing) to narrow your search: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478311/soundtrack

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

I watched it, and can't ever get that time back.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@davebf)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Aaah! Sorry!

ReplyQuote