Clear all

It's a small world after all

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@becksbolero)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I just got back from McCauleys music shop,,one of the guys who wanted me to buy a fender tele was trying out a couple of new guitars on the different amps they have in stock(he's an owner,i never knew that).Well I went over and picked up an Affinity(tele )and he let me play with him,now for those with soft hearts please don't read any further.
I knew his son who was my neibour after him and his wife split(didn't know that til now).We'll I picked up the Affinity and went to the cash counter and his eyes went wide open when I gave him my address.I was at my trailor when "Conner" died in my front yard(dumb ass government didn't leave the huge forks from a front end loader laying down),little red headed dude that might have been Rory Gallagher the Second died,I was apologizing for being such a dumb ass for not knowing that Conner was his son.I'm on the road alot doing nuke inspections but i guess i'm not paying enough attention to people.I felt like I was two feet small because I was on that street and trying not to get involved with people.It's such a bite on reality when you think it's "you're world" you're living in,I guess I just want to say after all this blubbering is that always give a smile not a frown.I told him Conner was an "orangutang" and I do miss the little guy,sometimes life is a wakeup call.

GG