Clear all

Jackson DK2M Dinky

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hey Guys. I just walked into my local guitar center today, and spotted this red/black Jackson Dinky. Took a quick look at the price tag, and I was shocked! 268$!!!! US!

Asked a few managers, and they all claimed it was brand new, they just have a massive over stock of them, and wanted to get rid of them. For some reason this one was 268$! The other ones were 600$. I thought it was refurbished, or used, but after playing the guitar for like 30 mins, and giving it my best inspection my final report was that it is brand new. The paint is beautiful/flawless. Action is perfect, and it sounds amazing with the seymours. I quickly went to my bank, and bought it. I actually went in looking for a 12 string, but I just couldnt pass up a 50% price cut. It all seemed to good to be true, but it really is brand new, and for SOME reason in hell REALLY IS 268$. To prove that Im not kidding, here are some pics, and a link to musicians friend and what this guitar is sold for today.

Then heres a link to "the lowest price on the net!!"

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DK2M-Dinky-Electric-Guitar?sku=517588

I can't beleive it. Im just blown away. 600$ Guitar for 290$ out the door. I am a HAPPY camper. :D :D :D :!:

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Wow, that is unbelievable! As a person who loves Jacksons, I personally would have done the same as you! You will be very pleased with that one. Guess it does pay to check in at the local shops sometimes...

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Congrats on the deal! Gotta love it when they try to reduce stock in a hurry. A buddy of mine got a MIM Strat in the satin finish a couple of years back for $229.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

You got quite a nice deal on it. I just checked Musician's Friend (Guitar Center's online store) and they are going for $599. Great buy!

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

That is an outstanding find!!

WTG!!

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Yeah its great. It looks great, and even sounds better. Im already getting some good recordings with it. Excellent Guitar, I am still shocked. Just goes to show even big corporations can give "real" deals.

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

ReplyQuote