Lessons

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

So, been playing a while now and I am getting increasingly better. I still dont know a great deal about theory but I do know about figuring out how to play different songs.

My question is, at what point can you start looking at taking beginners as students? I know I am not there now, but I'll like to start learning some of the more technical aspects of guitar playing and possibly start teaching. I've coached a few kids already, and I find it very enjoyable.

Any thoughts from others able how you got from here to there? I'm thinking maybe within the next five years.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

¡Hola Jim!

¿Qué tal va ese español? :D

I think you always can take students but you should tell them your level in guitar or whatever. One of the best procedures for learning and understanding concepts is to explain them to the others.

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

¡Hola qué tal amigo! Todavía aprendiendo estudiar español, pero necesito practicar!

Gracias por tu respuesta

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote