Clear all

Line 6 Variax 700

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@scott58)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I ordered this guitar several weeks ago and received it this morning. After about 4 hrs on this thing I just can't believe how great this is. All these tones in 1 axe. technology is a wonderful thing.

Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean 79 ML (silverBurst) Dean 79 ML Arctic White
Dean V-Wing Dove
Wampler SuperPlextortion - Skreddy Lunar Module
Peavey Transtube 110 EFX - Vox DA20 - Valve Jr Head/Cab
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Line 6 Pod HD
H2O Chorus/Echo

(@steve-0)
Noble Member

Sounds cool, I've seen that guitar and thought it'd be pretty interesting to try out, especially with a Line 6 modeler.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@scott58)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I've got the Pod xtl to go with it. I still can't believe the tones I'm getting out of this thing. In the long run it probably will save me 5 grand in guitars. A buddy brought over his MIM strat last night and the strat sound is almost identical, more along the lines of what you would find playing several different guitars of the same model not something totally different. And the acoustic stuff just sounds like your playing plugged. unless your looking right at it you can't tell it's not acoustic. I love the 12 string modeling, adds a whole new dimension to my acoustic playing. I can switch back and forth from my PA to my amps with the supplied foot switch/power supply. It's an outstanding instrument, Great playability and great tone. Well worth what I paid.

Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean 79 ML (silverBurst) Dean 79 ML Arctic White
Dean V-Wing Dove
Wampler SuperPlextortion - Skreddy Lunar Module
Peavey Transtube 110 EFX - Vox DA20 - Valve Jr Head/Cab
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Line 6 Pod HD
H2O Chorus/Echo

ReplyQuote