Clear all

Lonely Stranger and Clapton

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@danada)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

At first this song didnt seem to appealing to me but, now that ive tried playing it I LOVE it, I have just finished memorizing the intro solo and am now peicing it together fairly well, not perfect but getting there. I love claptons songs, and cant wait to learn the entire thing. Hopefully ill be able to figure out how to post it up in the hear here section.

Ive only realy heard claptons accoustic unplugged and electric rockin the cradle, His songs are just fun to play Anybody else feel the same? :D

I would love to learn some other songs that arent on the 2 cds ive got, just not familiar.

"We're officially on welfare. Come on, kids. Help me scatter garbage on the front lawn."

(@robbie)
Honorable Member

Try this site for some good Clapton info. Under songs & Albums there are lots of tips, tabs, solos etc.
Robbie

http://www.12bar.de/index.php

ReplyQuote
(@danada)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

eYYY! Thanks :wink:

"We're officially on welfare. Come on, kids. Help me scatter garbage on the front lawn."

ReplyQuote
(@doug_c)
Reputable Member

I just got a (used) copy of the Clapton Chronicles "Best Of" CD, and in the process of looking up tab for some of the songs on it, found a Guitar Pro 3 version of "Lonely Stranger." (And some 170-something other Clapton tabs on MySongBook, although some are different versions of the same songs.)
I think I'll work on "Running On Faith" tonight. Any of you guys wanna do the Dobro part? 8)

ReplyQuote