Notifications
Clear all

Long time, no see

51 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@rocker)
Noble Member

DUDE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!! man if there is no trust there is no future, RUN AND RUN FAST

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

... We have some working out to do ...

I think you can say that again :roll: :wink:

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm not one to give advices, but I think Rocker may be on to something.

(I know a just little something about break-ups as I'm finally moving out after considering it for several years. Have never managed to do it because of the kids, but eventually I found out that the alternative - not leaving - was even worse, at least for me. )

at least Keep on playing!

lars

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Sid, Sid, Sid, :roll:

My Pappy used to say something to me, I think it would be helpful advice to you:

THINK WITH YOUR HEAD, NOT YOUR HEART

It's nice to love someone, it's wonderful to be forgiving, but it's plain stupid to be stupid. :D

If you are having this much trouble now, what do you think the future holds?

You said she is still in love with her ex, he is in love with his ex... Man, I know that song.

LOVE STINKS
J. Geils Band

You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing for sure

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

Two by two and side by side
Love's gonna find you yes it is
You just can't hide
You'll hear it call
Your heart will fall
Then love will fly
It's gonna soar
I don't care for any casanova thing
All I can say is
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

I've been through diamonds
I've been through minks
I've been through it all
Love stinks

(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah

You are still trying to figure out where she was. Stop and think man.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Everything is fine now. Although, she did get po'ed at me yesterday for taking the clippers to my head,, but I've cut my own hair like that for 10 years. Basically she wanted my hair long. Told her I wouldn't cut it until she said so.

Other than that everything is going well. I think it was real bad case of cold feet.

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Sis

Your personal life is none of my business, and really, I am a person who tries to mind my own business. This is also a guitar forum, not really the place for these types of posts. But I can't help but comment:

If a woman told me she wanted me to grow my hair long, and that is not the way I liked my hair, I would tell her to take a hike. Seriously.

You have to find some who likes you for who you really are. Maybe next week she will tell you she wants you to quit playing guitar.

That's it for me. This is your problem.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

If a woman told me she wanted me to grow my hair long, and that is not the way I liked my hair, I would tell her to take a hike. Seriously.

That's along the lines of what I tell the Mrs when she asks me to get a haircut. I HATE short hair, on me anyway. Nowadays she knows better than to ask. I'll compromise or give in on a lot of things - there has to be give-and-take in any relationship - but not on that one thing.

Seems to me though, Sid, you're doing all the giving and she's doing all the taking.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4