Clear all

Looking for ACCURATE tabs for 'Welcome To the Family'

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@zebco)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Ok, so I have been learning alot of classic stuff lately, and now its time to change it up a bit. I heard a pretty nice sounding song on the radio the other night, and I am determined to learn it. I picked up on the verses by watching some covers on youtube...now im stuck on the chorus. Ive tried picking up on it through the covers on youtube, but some parts of the song are a little too fast for me to pick up by watching.

I went on 2 tab sites...ultimate-guitar and some other one (they were the same tab)...Unfortunately, I had to search through a bunch of crap (he had like six different tabs, completely unorganized) to find what tabs I wanted. What I did find, was wrong...

Im looking for accurate tabs, or a good video lesson...for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3gXdD08rw&feature=player_embedded#at=64

========

Thanks in advance.

(@joehempel)
Famed Member

His fingers are really really visible in the video, so perhaps using the video would be better than any tab you could find?

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Dare I suggest it's time to visit your local music shop and splash some cash?

A

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@zebco)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

What do you mean?

And yes, his fingers are visible, but its very hard to keep up.

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

What do you mean?

Why not buy an official version?

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

And yes, his fingers are visible, but its very hard to keep up.

Well you wouldn't play it with the video, you would slow it down/play a bit and stop/listen etc, it's time consuming, but I bet it would be better for you as a guitarist.

ReplyQuote
(@zebco)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

How do I slow it down? Thats actually a great idea!

ReplyQuote
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

If you use google chrome you can opt in to an HTML "beta" in which youtube as the option to slow down the video, also you could just search on the net for "download youtube video" and use whatever media player you have to stop and rewind easier.

ReplyQuote