Clear all

man, am i in trouble

99 Posts
29 Users
0 Likes
10.5 K Views
(@phinnin)
Estimable Member

Can I have your guitars when she kills you? ;)

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

guys, were not married yet, and the whole" i wear the pants" thing was meant as a joke.
i care very much what she thinks, i know it was a stupid thing to do, and i don't know why i did it, i did not think about it, i just did it,i have never returned anything to gc and don't know their policies, but i'm going to do what you guys say and take it back, sometimes i just don't think straight.

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

guys, were not married yet, and the whole" i wear the pants" thing was meant as a joke.
i care very much what she thinks, i know it was a stupid thing to do, and i don't know why i did it, i did not think about it, i just did it,i have never returned anything to gc and don't know their policies, but i'm going to do what you guys say and take it back, sometimes i just don't think straight.

Don't sweat it Brother, you're preachin to the choir here. We all have the same illness.
Didn't mean to be overly hard on ya but emotions and sarcasm are hard to read into peoples posts.
just didn't want to see ya throw away a relationship for a piece of wood :wink:

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@ivankaramazov)
Estimable Member

Just out of curiosity, how much was it?

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

twisted,

thanks bro, sometimes i need a swift kick in the pants and this is definatley one of them, my buddy works at gc so im going to call him and tell him i really screwed up and see if i can return it.

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

Just out of curiosity, how much was it?

they usually cost one girlfriend, two wives, one happy household, and a month's worth of cleaning the toilet.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
(@ivankaramazov)
Estimable Member

I've never been in a relationship where finance management was a co-op. That would take some getting used to.

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

it was right at a thousand bucks.

ReplyQuote
(@ivankaramazov)
Estimable Member

it was right at a thousand bucks.

Hell of an impulse buy right there...

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

In all seriousness dude, after you take it back, sit yuor lady down and tell her exactly what you did. Tell her it was an impulse, tell her you realized as soon as you got it home that what you did was wrong and that you took it back right away because your relationship with her is more important that a piece of wood. She's gonna be mad as heck at first, but when she calms down and realizes you chose her over a new toy you'll be untouchable for awhile

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

In all seriousness dude, after you take it back, sit yuor lady down and tell her exactly what you did. Tell her it was an impulse, tell her you realized as soon as you got it home that what you did was wrong and that you took it back right away because your relationship with her is more important that a piece of wood. She's gonna be mad as heck at first, but when she calms down and realizes you chose her over a new toy you'll be untouchable for awhile

good call Tele!
man, you should be bullitproof for months :wink:

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@ivankaramazov)
Estimable Member

Agreed...but maybe in the story, the guitar should be somewhere in the $400 range.

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

There is also an outside chance that she'll tell you to go get the guitar after your selfless act.

Or, she might call you a moron for buying it in the first place.

Teleplayer, behind that fu-man-chu, dark sunglasses, and do-rag, you are one hellava softie.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

tele,

thats exactly what i'm going to do, i called my buddy and he said he would do that for me.
so i'm on my way back to gc, and if i ever post that i did something that selfish again, i hope
you guys come to nashville and work me over real good, i can live with that, this living in fear and the guilt is for the birds, talkj to you guys when i get back.

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Teleplayer, behind that fu-man-chu, dark sunglasses, and do-rag, you are one hellava softie.

Got nothing to do with being a softie, has to do with knowing when you have a good woman and doing whatever you can to keep her. Also has to do with self preservation, women find out about stuff. Better you fess up than she find out some other way

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 7